Friday, May 8, 2009

My mum had...?

a small bowl with one fish (peter) no filter ,gravel, conditioners, and only some cheap food with no toys!
this was back in 1971 and guess what...the fish lived 17 years!!
was this unusual?
Answers:
oh my ,hun.
that is very unusual.
yes very unusual.
What do you think?!?!?!?!
What kind of fish was it. Alot of fish can live like that, but it's very unusual, I doubt it really lived for 17 years in a bowl, maybe a betta for 7 but not 17.
Hmmm, I'm not too familiar with that breed but if I lived in a small bowl I would want a quick life
THATS CRAZY!!!
i wish my fish would do that!!
That is surprising, but not impossible! She must have really commited a lot of time cleaning Peter's bowl. I mean if you clean the fishes bowl everyday, and feed it, I don't see why the fish would'nt live that long. It was in healthy conditions. The longest my "bowl" fish have ever lived for was like 6 months. I was actually proud of that, after a while I usually start to slack off when it comes to cleaning the bowl. So your mom was cheap, but must of took good care of Peter....
not really, those things happen

No comments:

Post a Comment