Sunday, August 2, 2009

Please don't think i'm stupid or something but do fish see their own reflections in the glass or do they see u

see sometimes they just float there by the glass like they are seeing and maybe even studying themselves like they truly see a reflection BUT then you can walk by and they swim away like they're scared sooo i really can't figure out if they see outside ,see a reflection or if its both
Answers:
They see a bit of both. It's like looking out a closed window. You can see part of your reflection, and part of you. If you look at them at their level, you see through it, but you also see a reflection.
They see outside.
They can see through the glass. They might be just floating there because there's not much else to do and they kinda "zoned out". Humans do that too. I'll just sit on the bed and end up staring at the curtain or something just thinking about stuff, but then when someone walks in and sees me, they think I'm crazy lol.
Remember though, most fish, like goldfish, only have an attention span of 1-5 seconds. So they probably swim away because they totally forgot you were even there and you caught them off guard when you walked by.
both but u more
i think the fish see me because the glass r transparent... d ba?
Sometimes the fish see you, sometimes they see their reflection. It depends what angle they are on.
If you go to their level, and look where they are looking, you can sometimes see their reflections.
By the way why did you ask this question?? I am not trying to be rude, I am just wondering.
Hope I helped,
:)
they see outside, my fish always come up to me when im near tank
Yes sometimes they see their own reflections.

No comments:

Post a Comment