Sunday, August 2, 2009

Please yahoo as i am your member iwould like to visit uk. what do you say about that?

i my name ismusa sanyang i also am yahhoo member i would like to visit yahoo in uk.
Answers:
Well this depends on what kind of fish you are.If you are a Tropical Fish than don't try it.You would die.If you are a coldwater fish than go ahead.You don't have to pay a cent either.I do have to say you're a pretty intelligent fish as you own a computer and you know how to spell good for a fish.
A yahoo account will not give you presidence to visit the Uk!
I would say, "Get out of the fish section!"
me no understand
I dunno what section this question should go into but 1 think im sure of, its not fish!
+I only have one thing to say WHAT!?Scroll down to the bottom of your page and click on the United kingdom K got it.
why is your question in fish
feel free as your a fish u dont need a passport, i think you can take the 3rd left at france and follow round until u reach the bristol channel.
we at yahoo love to be of service to fish and sheep.
thank you for swimming yahoo sealines.
Show me the monies in you Bank lol
I dont know what to say...you made me start crying...dont give up and keep on asking Yahoo==good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment