Thursday, July 30, 2009

Need some names for a black betta and blue betta?

nothing stupid like la la
Answers:
I NAMED MY NEMO. HE'S BORING THOUGH, MAYBE I SHOULD CHANGE IT TO WACK! OR WICKITY WACK!
IMA FLUSH HIM.
black beard and blue beard. Nice pirate names.
......hi
You mean a Beta fish??? Never heard of a betta...
Black betta:
Black Night
Misty
Bandit
Jet Black
Fantasy
Dark Lord
Blacky
Black Devil
Night
Blue Betta:
Sky
Blue Dancer
Blue Galaxy
Water
Bloo
Little Blue
I just brought two Betta's. Two different vases..with plants. The large one is a dark red...so I named him Red.The Blue one looks purple closed...and when he opens up he looks turquoise. So I named him nautic..and changed it to Fins after my favorite eatery www.finsusa.com.
Others: Deep, Jabba, Nyte,
"black one"
I've had a number of Betas over the years and I always name mine the name of a Greek god. I've had:
Poseidon
Zeus
Neptune
Apollo
Hermes
Hades
I think they are fun and interesting names.good luck naming your new Betas.
I have a midnight blue betta and his name is Zen. I don't know about the black one..
the black one shadow and the blue one moonlight
Blackbeard and swabber
monkey and papercut

No comments:

Post a Comment