Thursday, July 30, 2009

New or good fish buying websites?


Answers:
There are 2 that I go to quiet often:
(www.drsfostersmith.com) they have everything and even an article section that tells you everything from setting up an aquarium- freshwater to saltwater and more.(great site) their live fish selection and live plant are awesome,
(www.petsolutions) These 2 are the best I have found so far and I've been looking for 2 years before I even set up my 1gal, 21/2 gal, 12 gal, and 30 gal tanks.
Check out http://www.aquabid.com it is a awesome site where you can auction off your fish and auction on fish! they have almost every kind of fish including eel, stingray,and they have tank equipment and food people auction. it is a good site and i get all my angels from there.
Here is a website that I visit very often when choosing fish to use in my aquarium. They provide you with the name, tank conditions, temperament and info about each species. They have both freshwater and saltwater varieties.

No comments:

Post a Comment