Friday, July 31, 2009

Pet alert need help on my fish?

my fish is swiming upside downhow can i do and whats cuasing it PLS! i dont my pet wanna die! crycry :(
Answers:
it may die my fish did that and my dad got anotyher one just for it to survive,lol but just leave it be if it is breathing heavily that means its slowly dieing
It is possible that it is sick, but usually this is a result of poor water conditions. Test for ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate. Eliminate those 3 possibilities first. If they all come back good, then you might want to consider treating for internal infections.
what kind of fish is it? how long have you had it? what size tank/bowl is it in? does it have filtration? does it have heating? what is the water temp? have you checked the water parameters? does it have tank mates?
please provide this info or else no one can give accurate answers.
I heard there's a type of fish that swims upside down, or um on its side i believe. What kind of fish do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment