Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Fish Name!?

I got a goldfish and it's black,orange,and white! What should I name it?
Flake?
Tangerine?
Goldy?
Speckle?

Help please :)
Answers:
Name it Fluffy.
Googles, Picasso, Autum,
speckle is a good one
Name it Destroyah.
...or Mr. Sir Kippersworthinton. [:
dottie :)
-COuRtNeY*
speckle
If you want a spifilicious name, name him Spiffy.
If you want a sexy name name him Fowler.
If you want a cool name, name him My Little Feathered Friend.
Thank you come again.
Halloween!
trigger
Name it Philip!
Tigger
All great names it's up to you but how about Shimmer,Brooke,Pebble? Or just a human name like Jake or Davey
You could name him Koi,since most kois are black,white and orange.
Autumn would be good too.If he was my fish I would name him something weird but cool,like maybe Jazz or something, but it's really up to you. CYA,happy name hunting!
Cali for calico
tango

No comments:

Post a Comment