Saturday, May 22, 2010

Red Tail Catfish Question?

Hi, I have a juevenile red tail catfish and she loses her slime coat every few days. The water quality is perfect and she is feeding well and seems happy. I know some of the shovel noses lose their slime but am not sure if this is the norm for the red tail, does anyone know?
(Just in case anyone feels the need to tell me, I know how big they get and have adequate provision and experience)
Answers:
I cant remember this ever happening to my cat fish..well at least not every few days. But, if its happy so be it.
i think its because it growing bigger but you should do a little reseach

3 comments:

  1. Hi I have 5 inch red tail catfish and she is not eating and suffering from fin and tail rot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the article needs improvememts and have to write more about catfish that have red tail

    ReplyDelete