Monday, May 24, 2010

Shark week on discovery channel?

What is said to be the most aggressive shark?
Ten points for the first correct answer!
Answers:
OCEANIC WHITETIP.
Iv been hooked on discovery this week.
the top most danagerous shark is the bull shark.
As it can live in freshwater and saltwater. Thats what makes it the most dangerous.
dangerous or aggressive? i kinda class that the same.

During a feeding frenzy, reef sharks like the caribbean reef shark and the blacktip are aggressive when it comes to food, however when not in a feeding mode they dont pose that great of a risk to humans.
But the bul shark is the top dangerous shark.
For attacks on humans, the bull shark (a/k/a Zambezi).
After having a encounter with a hammerhead I would certainly hate to be in the watter with any shark that was more aggressive!
i been watching that 2 and it was the oceanic white tip, shame som1 got there b4 me, i sooo hate u pete
depends on who you ask!
In my opinion;
Bull Sharks responsible for most attacks
Great White most feared by us
Tiger Sharks most indecriminat
Oceanic White tip most fercious.
I know what you mean I'm hooked on their channels this week
I was scuba diving at night and I got hit by a Great White Shark in the back it was almost as if it charged at me no bites but it pushed me far far away from my group, I was sooo bruised for it seemed for ever, but I don't think there the most agressive but the Ocenaic White is!!
The Bull shark i have fished in the swan river in Perth, Australia which is full of them there is a chance if being attacked if you swim in it
bull shark

1 comment: