Monday, May 24, 2010

SAlt water?

I sit normal for a clown fish to swim over to an anemone and sit in it while i am still putting it in the tank?
How long should it take for corals to open up?
Answers:
Yes it is normal and i think your clown loves his new home.
It varys with corals,some will open with in hours some take a few days.
.It can take corals,and fish up to a week to fully accumilate to your tank water.I would just watch and wait.
Sounds like the clownfish really wanted that anemone and now, it doesn't sound too weird!
Yeah that normal, All Clown fish LOVE anemones. Your clown will rub in the anemone alot. Well corals are all different. My Purple Mushrooms take 1 minute to open, But my Green Polyp Grass takes 30 minutes.And my Yellow Sun Coral opens at night taking 5 minutes. So it depends on the type or coral. Good luck~!~!~!

No comments:

Post a Comment